Looking for some simple dessert recipes? Well here a few very easy dessert recipes for you. You will find here an assortion of easy dessert recipes, including some chocolate dessert recipes and some fruit desserts.
I love to have something sweet after a meal. It is almost a compulsion. I am sure you too won't mind. If you are on a diet, try out some healthy dessert recipes given below. They are such a relief if you want something sweet without too many calories.
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a healthy dessert (well except if you eat a piece of fruit for dessert as it is). What I have done is reduced the amount of sugar and fat, to make it much better in terms of calories. That way you can have your cake and eat it too. :-)
I personally believe that there is no harm in indulging, occasionally. So if you want to do something wrong, do it 'right'. As Judith Olney once said, 'Once in a young lifetime one should be allowed to have as much sweetness as one can possibly want and hold'.
Apple Pudding Recipe - A delectable apple dessert recipe also know as Eves pudding. This pudding has soft apples, topped with a sponge cake, served with custard. An apple pudding recipe is a easy to make dessert recipe which can impress your guests in a big way.
Hot Chocolate Souffle
- This chocolate souffle recipe is one of the very elegant and excellent chocolate dessert recipes. Moreover, it is such an easy to make dessert recipes, once you have accumulated all the ingredients. Just remember to serve the souffle as soon as it is out from the oven. Souffle and time wait for no one.
Easy Banana Cake
- If you are looking for a simple and easy banana cake recipe, then this one is for you. Fruit desserts are not only a bit more tastier but also healthy. Sometimes such simple dessert recipes can turn out absolutely amazing.
Bread and Butter Pudding - Want to utilize that bread lying on your table? Here how to make bread pudding with it. This is such a simple dessert recipe which can be made by ingredients found at home mostly all the time.
Simple Chocolate Cake Recipe - If you want to taste an out of this world dark chocolate cake, you must try out this fabulous, chocolate almond cake recipe. Here is the step by step recipe for this easy chocolate cake and the most sinful chocolate icing too.
Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
- If you want to try a no bake dessert recipe, which looks and tastes great, then this lemon cheesecake recipe will surely work for you. The taste and texture of this cheesecake is so great it just melts in your mouth.
- This trifle recipe is an adaption of the traditional English trifle. When you have a lot of guests and you want an easy to make dessert recipe which is liked by adults and children alike, without consuming much of your time and effort, this trifle recipe can be the solution.
Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Traditional toffee pudding recipe coming straight from the horse's mouth. If you want to experience the epitome of intoxicating flavors, please try this sticky pudding.
Raisin and Banana Cake Recipe
- The best combination of dry fruits and fresh fruit, this moist banana cake recipe makes a good fruit dessert. If your children don't like bananas, please give them this cake. They will love it.
Christmas Cake - Rich Fruit Cake
- This is a christmas cake recipe which you can make without the availability of brown sugar. This spicy, fruity, rum cake makes it difficult for you to stop eating another slice.
Oatmeal Bar Recipe - If you are looking to make some homemade energy bars, then you might want to try out this oatmeal bar recipe. They contain oats, puffed rice, peanut butter, brown sugar and more. This is such a fantastic no bake recipe which is delicious and provides instant energy.
- This carrot cake is a fairly healthy dessert, since it has no saturated fats. Moreover it has carrots, bananas and wholemeal flour, making it even more healthier.
Apple and Rice Pudding
- This amazing pudding is made without any butter. Fresh fruits like apple and banana make this rice pudding more flavorsome and a great treat for the calorie conscious.
Easy Banana Bread Recipe
- This is a very easy to make dessert recipe, made from banana, dates and walnuts. Enjoy this banana bread at time of the day. Everyone in your family will like this healthy and simple dessert recipe.
- If you want a fruit dessert with cream, besides strawberries and cream, you can try this papaya with cream. It is such a simple dessert recipe with such good flavors. Fresh Fruit Custard
- There are many simple dessert recipes that can be made without taking too much trouble. Fruit custard is such a easy to make dessert, which is healthy, fruity and creamy. It has it all.
Healthy Victoria Sponge cake
- Do you enjoy having a sponge cake with a layer of jam or fresh strawberries? And do you hesitate many a times because a lot of butter goes into making a sponge cake? Here is a fat free victoria sponge cake for you. Now you can have your cake and eat it too.
Homemade Banana Ice Cream - A healthy banana ice cream which neither contains any double cream nor egg yolks. This is a low fat ice cream recipe which can be made by semi skimmed milk, a little condensed milk, banana and honey. A treat for your whole family. If you are looking for simple dessert recipes to consume that extra milk in your refrigerator, then this recipe is a must try.
- Courgette or zucchini is a very healthy vegetable. It is a good idea to include vegetables in your baking, especially when you have got some fussy eaters. Here is a zucchini bread recipe which is healthy and also very easy to make. You can easily camouflage the vegetable in this sweet bread and the children will not only eat it but love it.
More useful resources If you want to cook simple dessert recipes, you will always find pleasure in referring to a cookbook. Not only will you come across some great dessert recipes but also good tips and techniques. Here are some books which have been given great customer reviews. Why not add them to your collection of recipe books?